Wednesday, January 16, 2008

On My Way!

I can't believe I am leaving today! I am so excited! God has been amazing and the weather is great today! What an answer to prayer! Please pray for safe travel for me and my baggage and that we both arrive in the same place at the same time. Pray that there will be no problems with customs or anything along the way and that everything will go smoothly.

I also wanted to inform everyone that I have set up a Skype account. Skype is an internet phone service that is free if you talk from computer to computer. If you have a Skype account please add me to your list and maybe we can talk some time. My Skype name is rozey1013. I also attached a phone number to my Skype account so that people without the computer program can call me for a lot cheaper than normal international rates. If you like in the (616) area code the call will be free for you. If you call me it is free for me and if I call you it only costs me 2 cents per minute. If I am not online I do have a voicemail that you can leave messages on. That number is (616) 827-7440. I hope to hear from many of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan,

We are praying for you to have the experience that God has in store for you. What a praise that you are on your way!

Aunt Sherri and Uncle Dave

Anonymous said...

Nathan,

Hey man you are on the way!!!! SWEET!!! May God be with you and your luggage! :) Have a great time!! Gonna miss ya!!

Jordan