Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Itinerary

I just received my new itinerary from AIM. I leave Grand Rapids on Wednesday, January 16 at 2:25pm. I fly to Chicago then to London and then arrive in Nairobi late Thursday night. My return date has also been extended, so I return to Pearl River, NY for debriefing April 1st. What an answer to prayer! It is so nice to have plans again.

Please continue praying for Jennifer Weeks (Uganda for a year) as neither of her bags arrived in Uganda with her.

Also, thank the Lord that the other people scheduled for Kenya have been able to work their trips out and will be going. One couple at the same time as me (in fact, we have the same flight out of GR and then the same flight out of London) and the other couple will be leaving in February.

Thank you for all of your prayers.

In Christ,
~Nathan

P.S. I have changed the settings on the blog posts so now anyone can comment just by clicking on "Comments" underneath each post. I would love to hear from you! E-Mail: rozey1013@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Judy said...

I'm so proud of you and your committment through all this! Your dad is looking down from heaven and very pleased I'm sure to see how his son has grown in maturity! I love you so much and will miss you tremendously but know that you are going where God has you! Love and prayers, Mom