Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Return Date

Greetings everyone!

I now have all of the new ticket information taken care of for my extension. Praise the Lord for the way he works! I leave Nairobi on May 13 and get into GR late on the 15th. Thank you all for praying as all of the details were worked out.

Please be praying for all of the people that work in maintenance at the hangar. We are very short staffed right now. We were short staffed before but last Friday was two of the better Kenyan mechanics last day. So we have a lot fewer people and a lot of work to do. We have just started to work on the two airplanes that came in the container a while back. Those will be big projects. There is a lot of work to do on them. Also, the airplane that they were putting back together when I got out here still has some issues we are trying to get fixed. On top of all of that we have all of the regular inspections and maintenance on the other airplanes.

Also, please be praying as I am trying to work out a couple more chances for me to get outside Nairobi to see the country side and some other ministries as well. I am also trying to coordinate with a couple of the Kenyans to go and visit their families and homes up country. Pray that God will open doors where He wants me to go and to close doors where he doesn't. Pray that I will also be sensitive to his leading.

I have received some requests for some pictures of specific things. It was actually a quite long list. I will not mention who sent it *cough* mom *cough* (just kidding mom) but if anyone would like to see what something specific is like please ask me and I will try to either explain it or post some pictures of it. If there is any specific part of my day or what life is like that you would like to know about, please, don't hesitate to ask! I will also be working on getting captions on the pictures that I currently have up.

Anyways, Thank you all very much for your prayers and support! This would be a lot harder without it.

In Christ,
~Nathan

No comments: