Friday, March 21, 2008

Praise the Lord

I have an amazing thing to report! All of the details have already been worked out! God has gone ahead of me in this like I couldn't even imagine. Everything is already taken care of! What a blessing!

The main issue that had to be taken care of was the additional cost to stay the extra time. It would have cost around $1000. There was no money left in my account at AIM. Today I received an e-mail from the US office saying that there had been a mistake with my original tickets and that I was charged for two tickets instead of one. This means that there is a $1600 refund going back into my account! That covers the cost of the extension and then some more! God is amazing! He has everything under control and I don't need to worry because His plans are already in place and cannot be changed!

PRAISE THE LORD!
~Nathan

No comments: