Thursday, March 20, 2008

God's Crazy Plans

Hi Everyone,
It has been a long time since I last wrote. I have been so busy that I have not had a chance to use the internet. A lot has happened that I am excited to tell you about! First of all, This last week I had finally come to the place where I was willing to go home at the scheduled time (March 31). Even though I had felt so strongly that God wanted me to extend, I had finally given my plans over to Him and decided that if He wanted me to go home then I would. Then yesterday I had a meeting with John Mosby (AIM AIR Chief Engineer) and Glenn Roadknight (Head of HR) and they had figured out my visa and work permit issue. John then asked me if I was still interested in extending and emphasized that AIM's desire was to see me extend my time. With a green light from both of them I e-mailed the US office in Pearl River asking that they approve an extension for my trip. The US office was excited to hear that everything was going well and that there was the desire to extend. They are prepared to approve the extension through the middle of May as long as some other details get worked out. Please pray that these details get worked out quickly. I guess God just wanted to see if I was willing to give up what I wanted so much and submit to Him before he was was going to allow me to extend. God sure has an interesting way of teaching me lessons.
Well, I have so much more to share but my ride home is wanting for me. I will send another e-mail this weekend telling more about what has been going on.
Thank you for your prayers and please don't stop!
In Christ,
~Nathan

No comments: