Thursday, February 14, 2008

Trip This Weekend

Hi everyone! I just wanted to write a quick e-mail to ask for your prayers for me and one other person as we will be driving to Gatab in Northern Kenya. Jay Mundy and I will be leaving either Saturday or Sunday and the drive will take 2-3 days (it is only 250 miles!). I will be assisting Jay at the AIM base in Gatab and then we will hitch a ride back to Nairobi on a caravan flight sometime next week (probably Wednesday or Thursday). Pray that we will not encounter any problems while driving and that the trip will go smooth. Thank God for this awesome opportunity for me! I am so excited to really get outside Nairobi and see the Kenyan countryside! Thank you all for your prayers and please keep it up! It really means a lot!

In Christ,
~Nathan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am so glad you get this opportunity! Am really praying that you will be safe and that you really get a chance to be of help! Love much, Mom