Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lots of Work

I have been very busy and have worked some long hours this week but it has been good experience. It was a lot of work finishing the DC-3 inspection and I was at the hangar till 10:30 Wednesday night. I hope to use that as leverage to get on another flight pretty soon. I am trying to upload pictures but the internet isn't working very well. Hopefully some will get up. This e-mail isn't going to be very long because the internet has died twice on me and I have lost the e-mail and I have to leave in a couple minutes to go to youth group. Life has been good here. I am really enjoying it and have really learned a lot. I will start to write updates on my computer throughout the week and then just copy them in here on the weekend so I won't be so dependent on the internet. I will try to find more time to write next week.

In Christ,
~Nathan

No comments: