Sunday, March 2, 2008

Quick Update

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for all of your prayers about my work permit. It sounds like there isn't anything AIM can do to get it approved now that it is denied. However, AIM is going to let me work at the hangar for the rest of my trip. I am a little disappointed, though, because all of this happened while I was trying to extend my trip through the middle of May. Since the permit was denied I cannot extend. Please pray for peace as I try to understand what God is doing. I really felt that he was leading me to extend and to stay to help with all of the work they have to do. Pray that I will be able to sense and see God's will clearly right now as I am a little confused and frustrated by all this.

Other than that this week has been pretty normal. There is a lot of work in the hangar and have spent a lot of time there this last week. We are getting really close to having one of the 206s done and have two more that came in the container that need to be put together.

Thank you again for your prayers!

~Nathan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am praying that your will be able to sense God's leading in this. Oftentimes God's timing is not our timing. Know that if He has closed the door He has something more for you up ahead. Love you much and praying for peace.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey man!! God's in control!! But I must say I'm getting excited to see my best bud again!!!! YA BABY!!! Prayin for ya!!
Kisses,
Jordan